Registration and Logging in
- Why can't I log in?
- Lost passwords
- I registered in the past but can't login
- To log in, you must use the Username and Password that you entered when registering to Learn.softinway.com. Additionally, you must either be enrolled in an STU video course or currently using one of SoftInWay’s software packages in order to have access to this forum. If you believe you should be able to access this forum but are still unable to log in, please contact us.
- To reset your password, please follow the “Forgot your password” link Forgot Password and enter in your user email.
- If you no longer have access to the forum, it may be because your STU course or software license has expired. If you wish to renew, please contact us.
- How do I post a message or topic to the forum?
- How do I delete posts?
- How do I edit posts?
- Why hasn’t my post displayed on the forum?
- To post a topic, please click into the relevant forum category and choose the “new topic” button. To post a message, either fill out the message box and click on the “reply” button, or if you would like to leave a more complex message, select the “post reply” button and fill out the information as necessary
- Unless you are a Forum Moderator or an Administrator you can only delete your own posts. Please do so by selecting the “delete” button which appears on the bottom left of your post.
- Unless you are a forum Moderator or an Administrator you can only edit your own posts. Please do so by selecting the “edit” button which appears on the bottom left of your post.
- This means that you have submitted a New Post or Topic to a forum that requires an Admin or Moderator to approve your post before it is displayed to other members. The post is still available for the member who submitted the post to edit or delete during this time.
- Can I use HTML?
- Can I post images?
- No, HTML cannot be used in your posts.
- Yes, users can post images by selecting the choose file button at the bottom of the message box. Please note, users can only upload images in PNG, JPG, and GIF format.